[bksvol-discuss] Re: yikes on the new search

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:28:29 -0500

Ugh I don't like this at all. Then I put in Gallo in the author box and show
in the title box and I got this book:

Just Shy of
Harmony<http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/21360?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9zZWFyY2g9QWR2YW5jZWQgU2VhcmNoJmF1dGhvcj1nYWxsbyZib29rc1RvU2VhcmNoPUFMTCZzb3J0T3JkZXI9UkVMRVZBTkNFJnRpdGxlPXNob3cmbGFuZ3VhZ2U9QUxMJl9jYXRlZ29yaWVzPW9uJnF1YWxpdHk9RkFJUiY%3D>
by Philip Gulley<http://www.bookshare.org/browse/author?key=Philip%20Gulley>

When all I wanted to know is if the book Let's Put on a Show by Tina Gallo
is in the collection. I guess I can assume it's not.

The result I got isn't even CLOSE to my search terms.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil