[bksvol-discuss] Re: yes, let's get tough.

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:57:29 -0700

When I tried using the software to remove headers and footers, it took the page numbers as well. I didn't want that, so I generally remove them as I read along; except in certain cases such as when one of them is the author's name. Then I start after the preliminaries and do a search and replace on the rest of the book to get rid of those.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>