[bksvol-discuss] wrong number of pages

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:00:49 -0700

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was just getting ready to read a book and I checked and it's already in the bookshare library. However I noticed that it said 900 pages and it's actually only 450 pages. I wonder who could change that so it reads correctly. I'm afraid somebody might see that and not take it because it's too long. The book is Saving Faith by David Valdacci.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California