[bksvol-discuss] writers group summary for June 28, 2008

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:20:13 -0700

The Explorations in Creative Writing group met in the friends of
bookshare classroom on Saturday, June 28, 2008, at 9:00 a.m. pacific,
noon eastern, in the Friends of Bookshare classroom. The meeting
consisted primarily of sharing our writing. I will not post the pieces
to the list, but, for those who are interested, they will be posted to
the website as Jim is able.

Our next meeting is on July 19, 2008, same time, same station. AT that
time, we are honored to have Nan Hawthorn, author of the novel, "an
Involuntary King", to give a presentation & Q&A session. I am
personally very excited about this opportunity, & I hope all who are
aspiring to be better writers will mark your calendars & make plans to
attend what I believe will be a truly ground-breaking meeting of this
group.

I will post additional writing topics next week & the week after.
Meanwhile, the writing topics for this week are:
1) My best friend
2) a pet
3) the sky
4) my yard