[bksvol-discuss] Re: writers' club reminder

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:30:17 -0400

Yes, I have a plan for the Drupal book and will apprise you of it later
today.  We arrived in our Boston area dwelling late Friday and just got our
WiFi working relatively late last night.

I'll put Skype on if you want to call me which will save a bit of wear and
tear on the hands, wrists, forearms, etc.

cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx