[bksvol-discuss] Re: wow, i'm surprised at this

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:50:57 -0700

Siobhan:

This has more to do w/a submitter's poor technique than w/any
particular program.  Possibly brightness was not set properly, which
sounds as if it might be the case since obviously the loop on the e
was not caught, or, perhaps, as Robert said, the book was not laid
flat enough against the scanner.  Garbage in, garbage out, u know, &
that happens no matter what package you're using.  So, blame it on the
person doing the scanning as opposed to the software.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: