[bksvol-discuss] wow, i'm surprised at this

  • From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:50:25 -0500

Hi all.  I'm right now just starting a read through of Keeping Silent, about a
deaf man's fiance who was murdered.  This is the first time I've seen a KES
file and i'm pretty surprised how bad the scan turned out.  I mean  I se things
like an open parenthesies for the letter e or an I for the letter in, or a
comma where a y should be.  Am I being unreasonable, or is this just a not so
good scan.  I'll perservere for now, e'll see.  Talk soon,
Siobhan