[bksvol-discuss] Re: words split across pages

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 03:04:46 -0400

Hello,

If memory serves, Bookshare has provided no guidance on this matter.  There
is, of course, the possibility that I am forgetting and you are correct.  My
point about citations still remains. And, for that reason, I would still not
move sentences around.  Broken words, I understand, sentences, no.
Irrespective of my example actually appearing at the beginning of the book-I
only gave it because I recalled the sentence-my point still stands.
Elizabeth, can you cite the specific Bookshare ruling on this?

Thanks.

Pratik