[bksvol-discuss] Re: words split across pages

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 02:12:14 -0400

We need to know if this is your opinion or a bookshare staff pronouncement. What you write is contrary to what I have always heard from bookshare on the subject. I think my method is more useable without violating bookshare rules. Hence my doubting of your comments.

E.
At 12:21 AM 10/3/2006, you wrote:

Hello all,

We should not engage in changing sentences to fit on one page or another
even if the sentence happens to be broken up by a foot note.  Hyphinated
words are quite understandable.

Pratik