[bksvol-discuss] Re: word processors

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:42:53 EDT

I just tried that and it inserts a blank line, just like it would do  without
the control key. In a message dated 7/20/2008 7:37:21 P.M. Pacific  Daylight
Time, greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Roger.
Try going to the spot where you want the page break to be and  hitting the
control key and the enter key simultaneously.  That's how  I insert page
breaks in Microsoft Word so it might work for  Wordpad.
Hope this helps.
Christina