[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:33:01 -0400

There is a 2nd edition I didn't use it in my classes so that is why I didn't bother scanning it.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Alyssa <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 8:44 AM