[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list? Torey Hayden

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:18:58 -0500

Wow! Since some people seem to be taking suggestions at the moment, I
have one to add. I would love absolutely anything by Torey Hayden. She's
incredible! I've read all four books of hers on Bookshare and am eagerly looking for more. I know I won't get to those books myself for a while , as my scanning list is already rather large. Even so, if someone is looking for an author to scan, I'd love it.

Also, I just scanned one book by This author, and then found that someone had just submitted that vary same one.
Serves me right for going nomail and then not posting my scanning efforts to
this list! <smile>. Thanks anyway to Natasha, I think she was the one who
scanned it. I love it girl, you have great taste!

Anyway guys, I don't desperately need the books, I just really enjoy them
and was throwing my preferences in there since we were talking about the
wish list. If interested, Torey is a teacher writing about her experiences with various students. I enjoy it since I plan to work in the education field, but honestly, this woman is such a great writer that I think anyone could really like her books.

I'm glad to be back on this list btw.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>