[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list

Wow, that was just released on Sept 20.
It's book 3 in the Eragon series.  I didn't know it was going to be out yet.
Ditto for me wanting it on the wish list.
B.T.W., it's hardcover, and 784 pages.
- Karen

At 12:28 PM 9/20/2008, you wrote:
I wanted to request a book called brisingr by  christopher Paolini.
Thanks Estin
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt.