[bksvol-discuss] wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just took a look at the wish list. The list of  titles by individual authors
is alphabetized, except for the mos recently added ones, but I can fix that.
The author list, i.e. authors who have several books requested, is alphabetized
by author.

The most recent requests were added under Fiction or Nonfiction in the order in
which I received them. I can alphabetize them if you like.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: