[bksvol-discuss] wish for Janice Holt Giles

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:26:07 -0500

Hi all,
Janice Holt Giles wrote about life in the Kentucky hills, and they are very good. There's a lot of mountain dialect, so I'll edit them if possible. Right now Bookshare has no books by this author, but someone did submit "Hannah Fowler" and I'm proofing it. So any other books by Janice Holt Giles would be read and appreciated.
Thanks,
Kellie