[bksvol-discuss] Re: wirelessRe: Re: OT spillage

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:25:40 -0500

Hey Sarah,
    Yes drats mine autodetects, I was disappointed when I found that out.
Sometimes It will work if its switched to that option when hooked to an
external monitor and then unhooked. However usually I have to hybernate it
to get it where I'm going and then it almost always attempts to detect that
external monitor again when I bring it up.

Jake