[bksvol-discuss] Re: will be submitting

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 04:09:00 -0500

The other three books are seize the night, the dream hunter a dream hunter and the other one is stroke of midnight A and another one Imay have trouble is Tie me up, tie me down by Sherrilyn Kenyon which is three stories in one volume, it is one of those big books but that is what I have and the mass market books will be a piece of cake. I checked here and our library sucks, they don't have but one by her and we already have it. It sucks anyway.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>