[bksvol-discuss] Re: wicked wicket

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:39:36 -0400

Oh, thanks, Jim.  I appreciate that. I, too, trusted my ears.

Another book someone did that to was the Book of Fate, which was sent back to step one because of the mistitle "The Book of Faith." Apparently the book was validated and sent back by Gustavo. It's been sitting there forever, so if the person who validated it is on this list, it would be easy to upload the correct copy and change the title. Easy thing to mishear.

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: micka@xxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: micka529