[bksvol-discuss] Re: wicked wicket

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:39:23 -0400

Hi Cindy,

I wonder if what you played was what they consider 6-wicket croquet?
Perhaps they don't include the ends in the calculation? We always play with 2 at each post and 5 in the field. You need to hit the center wicket coming, and going. That always seems to make it interesting with the fast ones coming back to the center, and the slow ones trying to get there.

Dave

At 11:25 PM 4/16/2007, you wrote:
I also found out that 6-wicket croquet is the most
popular tcommonly played at clubs in the U.S. I seem
to remember playing with 10--3 on each side, 2 at the
beginning and two at the end.