[bksvol-discuss] Re: who we are

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:37:43 -0500 (EST)

Excellent, and allows me to continue to scan and validate books for children
and young adults!  Yeah.  Textbooks are on their way, but man, kids books
are so nice and refreshingly short, smile.

Thanks Janice for the update, and indeed it is indeed growing, smile, in
leaps and bounds.

I remember when Twenty Thousand was the goal and it took us three years to
reach that.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden