[bksvol-discuss] Re: who do you think you are

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:48:24 -0500

I don't know. I just validated that book last weekend and got a response back yesterday saying it had gone onto the system.

Frankly, I don't remember whether it had all of its headings, but I do remember there were some.

You are right. It is a good read.

If I did something wrong in downloading the book and validating it, please let me know. This newby status won't last forever, then I will be held responsible for my mistakes. <lol>

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>