[bksvol-discuss] where to write

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:20:04 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. There seems to be a distinction that I wasn't
aware of before and am still not quite sure of waht to
do when.

I went back and looked again, and under Support I
found the address of support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, to be used
for technical support. I assume that means questions
that have to do with problems submitting or uploading?
I think I used that address to write about the
misspelling of an author's name which resulted in a
book being in the wrong place, and the problem was
corrected. Now I wonder if  I wrote to the wonrg place
or if that kind of question is also considered
technical support.

I think, Jim, the volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx would be the
right address for you to use--and I hope I gave it to
you before without the s at the end of volunteer
because I had it wrong on my list. :-(