From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:45 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] when to go from .kes to .rtf

Hi Gang,

I'm wondering if there is an advantage or disadvantage to saving the
.kes file before or after doing the rank spelling and things like
that?  I like to do it while it is still in .kes form so I can find
pages easier by number which changes when converted to .trf.  It
seems like sometime there are more errors after I have cleaned it up
while in .kes.  Maybe I just missed them the first time.Any thoughts
from some of you well seasoned scanners?
Thanks.?

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California