[bksvol-discuss] Re: what to expect when you're expecting

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:00:06 -0500

Hi Cindy and all,
The Bookshare collection contains quite a few books on child development. One recent addition in that genre is a book called "What's going on in there?" and it deals with the way young children and infants develop mentally. I don't have any kids and don't plan to, but I'm fascinated with child development in an academic sense and enjoy reading books like these. Kellie