[bksvol-discuss] Re: what to expect when you're expecting

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 00:48:09 -0400

Hi, Monica. Since I'm behind on my mail, I don't know if anyone else wanted
you to scan this book, but I'm interested in any types of books like that
anyone can get. I'm in the process of having a miscarriage right now, or so
it appears, although I'm not so sure right now, but that's another story.
Anyway, I'm still interested in anything like this that anyone can get. Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM