[bksvol-discuss] what to expect when you're expecting

My apologies to whoever is waiting to read this book.  I submitted it last
November, when someone picked it up and held it for 5 months.  When it was
released a week ago, I grabbed the book and started validating it.
Unfortunately the book is mostly double-columned and there are a lot of boxes
of information sprinkled in the middle of the text, and I'm having to rearrange
the text on quite a few pages.  It's basically unreadable otherwise.  I
intended to have it done by yesterday, but I'm only halfway through it.  I'll
try to finish validating it by next weekend at the latest.

  Sorry! Carrie