[bksvol-discuss] Re: what is a validation worth in terms of credit?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 22:55:21 -0400

I know some of us validators have amassed a good many validations since our subscriptions renewed. I have a proposal.

Any of us who have validated more than twenty books since subscription renewal be alotted $2.50 per book for books 21 and after. I know this is back logging. It takes account of the meticulous time consuming work validators do.
(smil, twinkle)
In a spirit of friendly negotiation I remain E.