[bksvol-discuss] Re: welcome new volunteers

I have discovered that if I press shift enter to open a new window, when I am finished reading the book info for that book I press control with w and that closes the window and puts me back where I left off on the list. So I don't have to go to the top each time.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:24 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: welcome new volunteers

Welcome, Erin!

I've thought for some time that it would be helpful if the checkout list
included the length of the book and maybe category (the problem with
that is most books have more than one category).  For now, you have to
go by author or title and just guess about ones that might be
interesting.  If you select the title of a book this brings up a page
with the whole description for that book.  But you have to select each
one to get to that information.

Misha

On 6/27/2011 11:58 AM, Erin Carter wrote:
Hi Guys! :)

I'm a new volunteer, and I'm trying to get started with it, but it is possible to start with an "easy" book first? lol like something around 100 pages? Not sure how to find it.

Thanks!

Erin

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi.
       I just want to officially welcome all the new volunteers to our
    list. We're a friendly bunch, so feel free to ask questions and
    someone, or more likely multiple someones, will get back to you.
    Julia
    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
    a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
    subject line.

-----
No virus found in this message.