[bksvol-discuss] Re: weird

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 09:37:24 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, I've read that book (smile). I can't imagine
what words could be considered obscene, nor, if the
validator mis-understood what Adult meant and thought
it meant books that were too mature for children and
tht adults would like to read it, how they could think
that. Between what you noticed and what Lisa noticed,
there mus be something wrong at Bookshare. I get the
impression that Lisa validated and uploaded the book,
not that she submitted it originally, and therefore
the Adult rating is what she put on it as the
validator. It should be there.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250