[bksvol-discuss] Re: weird

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:19:59 -0500

Also the validator can uncheck or check the adult content box as well.
After seeing the rating for the "bad language" which is usually off.
Apparently Cloudy with a chance of meatballs had like fifty words that were
considered Obscene.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council