[bksvol-discuss] Re: web access book rejected

I do know sometimes section breaks in word which appear as ^b must be changed to ^m for them to appear as page breaks.

At 01:55 PM 9/26/2007, you wrote:
Hi,
I have only validated something like five books so far according to my
memory. I was trying to follow the instructions in the manual. Did I
missread about page numbers and page breaks?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "E."
             <thoth93@earthlin
             k.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: web access
                                       book rejected
             09/26/2007 08:23
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

On rejecting
>Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance
>Jim Thatcher, Andrew Kirkpatrick, Richard Rutter, Christian Heilmann,
Did you make sure that the lack of page breaks was really there and
not the office (staff) issue where you have to replace in
word.  Remember that Carrie's submits have not got page breaks.

E.

http://www.eset.com