[bksvol-discuss] Re: web access book rejected

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:19:27 -0400

Hi,
I rejected it. It has almost no page breaks and few page numbers. I wanted
to clean it up so I could use it in my work. I was disappointed too.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "E."
             <thoth93@earthlin
             k.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] web access book
                                       rejected
             09/25/2007 07:17
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

What a shame that
45647
Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance
Jim Thatcher, Andrew Kirkpatrick, Richard Rutter, Christian Heilmann,
Cynthia Waddell,
iis rejected.  Anybody know what is wrong with it?

E.