[bksvol-discuss] Re: weather around the country

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:44:14 -0600

Hi, Mike and everyone! Well, having lived in the Nashville area all my life, I can attest to the fact that the weather can get pretty crazy around here. <Smile> We had freezing rain and snow on Wednesday night, and it's bitterly cold outside. We didn't have enough snow for me, though, only a couple of inches max. Still, it's all Christmasy and sparkly outside. <Smile> The thing is, nobody around here knows how to drive in it, so an inch of snow can empty the grocery stores and close down the city. <LOL> You'd think we'd get a clue by now! Mercy!!!

Spring and summer storms with tornadoes are quite common around here as well. I much prefer the icy weather to tornadoes! If you're afraid to drive in the snow, you can just stay home. <Smile>

Anyway, wherever you are, stay warm! Fix a cup of chi tea and curl up with a good book! <Smile> Merry Christmas!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>