[bksvol-discuss] Re: wandering between step 1 and admin queue, forever kicked back!!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:24:29 -0400

Then it must be the one that was kicked back.

I do remember and downloaded the "good" one in the collection, as I was
showing a student of mine how Bookshare worked.

Smile, obviously this is the one kicked back.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.