[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:02:24 -0500

Guess we'll have to wonder about people who are repeatedly listed as
having released books then. I've done it a few times but only if the
cleanup ended up being a monumental task and a rescan would be easier.
And in those cases, the reinforcer would tell me to reject, which is
probably a good idea.

Pam