[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 00:12:19 -0400

Cindy, I doubt anyone can actually "forget" since renewing is somthing a person would have to do to keep the book. Since, once a person has the book making a renewal is sort of unnecessary I do not understand the point or renewing for months and months only to drop the book. One of many things which confuses me tonight and not the most important of them either frankly in the bigger scheme of things.

On that note, does anyone notice anyone missing from the bookshare community? Are the volunteers we know accounted for as far as this list can tell?

E.