[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:18:39 -0700

Elizabeth,

These types of suggestions could be managed by a coordinator. "a person who
is volunteering may not want to be on a busier list like this but the
valuable information could still be distributed.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau