[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

There is no way of knowing.
At 06:58 PM 9/1/2005, you wrote:

Just curious--if a would-be validator kept renewing
until he or she finished validating the book, how
would anyone know how long it was out, other than
possibly the submitter who wondered why it was taking
so long to get into the collection?

Cindy