[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:08:34 -0700

Patty, just email volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and express your wishes. I did
that and Janice answered me with all the instructions I needed to get
started.  Validating is a lot of fun, and as I so nicely discovered upon
just concluding my fourth book, there are books to be validated that I could
not have imagined reading on my own, yet validating gave me a chance to read
a very good and thought provoking book.
Shannon