[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:01:30 -0500

Hi, Patti! No, thankfully, as far as I can tell, all of my furniture is okay. I'll just have to deal with the hassle of having it all moved in and out, so that the powers that be can do what they want to do. I'm trying to keep in mind that my house will be almost new when they get finished... And that awful smell that's in there now will be gone! <Smile> I have allergies, so I have to wear a mask right now when I go in there, because all the junk those fans are pulling up makes me sick.

To answer your question, Yes, page breaks will most certainly occur right in the middle of sentences. I know it's annoying at first; I'm a Braille reader, too, and I read all of my books with my Braille Note. However, the more you read BookShare books, the less you'll notice them, I promise. <Smile> Because some books are used for students, those page numbers are necessary. I believe I remember someone at Bookshare saying that they're working on a way to have the page breaks, including the numbers but keeping them hidden for those times when they aren't really needed. Or did I maybe just dream that?! <LOL>

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>