[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer hours

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:35:23 -0400

I am not sure that it is possible. You either download a book and work on it whenever you work on it or you work on scanning a book and either preproof it or not whenever you want and submit it. No one knows how much time you spend on it or when you are doing it. The only way I know that you might get the volunteer time verified is to have some kind of third party to monitor you and keep track.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
Pathfinder Press:
Granma International:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry Cocuh" <scouch77@xxxxxxxxx>