[bksvol-discuss] viewing book history

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:25:52 -0500

Hi folks,

I just spent about an hour looking through the books on the Check-out Page, formerly Step One, and I discovered where the history is.

If you're using Jaws or System Access, go to the Book Information page and get into your Links list. It's the quickest way with inserv-f7. I believe the command in WE is insert-tab. Then simply use the letter v till you find View History. Hit enter, and you can have as much historical info on the submission as one could ever wish! It am all there, as Arlo Guthrey used to say, "The en-tire massicree of movement" Excuse the spelling folks, because I'm not exactly sure how he spelled that. However, you get my meaning, I'm sure. Or, if you're too young, you'll get the idea. I decided not to sit on The Group W Bench and worry. I been rehabilitated.

<grinning>
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons