To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:57 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: very confused

Hey Dan,

it was bounced back to Step one, and my friend Lena, picked it up and it is
now on its way back to the administration pool.

Besides, check the date on that Marissa's list, that is "you" with the "out
for validation" that list is OLD!

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx