[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:19:56 -0500 (EST)

Well, "on a Snowy Night" made it into this collection today.
Grace, as I believe you were the final validator, can you tell us what you
put into the comments field (or anything else that you did) that got
Gustavo to give it his Christmas blessing for admittance into the hallow
halls of Booksharedom.