[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:07:13 -0800

Hi Sarah, The forms should open a window which is related to that form only. Please note all the competing links, apparently along the edges of the window. As a result instead of going from item to be entered to item to be entered, between each you get links going other places, such as similar authors other titles and picture links and while I know help links are important there is surely a better way of including them. Now lets talk about the brows button. The whole thing can be verry frustrating for a new volenteer that isn't stuborn. These are only some of the more important ones. Or maybe your screen reader doesn't present the window the same way mine does. Please let me know. Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>