[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:12:54 -0800

Hi Gerald,  I apologize for venting.  I understand the book being kicked back
under the circumstances. I didn't know that Gustavo was doing all of the
administrator approvals.But then the question remains, Why is Gustavo trying to
carry the entire program on his back?  I know money is an issue, but cirtainly
there is some way through some of these problems. I don't have a million to
donate, but I do have time.  Is there something I can do to help?  Tom