[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:09:52 -0800 (PST)

You're right, Grace. And then sometimes the validator
doesn't realize that the submitter didn't do it
correctly. I think sometimes he/she assumes that
copyright info is correct and starts validating with
the actually main content, and thus doesn't change
that part of the upload. I've seen that, too.

Cindy