[bksvol-discuss] vegetarian cookbook in collection

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:03:20 -0800 (PST)

There is one I know if because I valdated it. Here's
what I wrote for the short synopsis (at least I think
I did rather than the scanner): "delicious,
nutritious, low-fat, fat-free vegetarian recipes, some
using soy, some not"

The recipes were so delicious-sounding that I bought
the book for my daughters who are into soy and for my
nephew who is a vegetarian. If I still cooked I might
have made some of the recipes myself. smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>