[bksvol-discuss] various

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:45:47 -0500

Hi all,

To Science Fiction fans, I finally finished the Timothy Zahn book, so whenever it gets approved, you can read Spinneret. Good book, well written.

About books on step 1: There is a book on step one that is called: Teasures of the Transofrmed Life: Participant's Workbook and Leader's Guide with DVD There is also a book up there called: Treasures of The Transformed Life. I suspect that these are the same book. I took Treasures of The Transformed Life, figuring that it might be the better copy. I'll take a look at: Teasures of the Transofrmed Life: Participant's Workbook and Leader's Guide with DVD and if it's the same book, I'll reject it. No sense in having two books the same.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring