[bksvol-discuss] Re: valuable search and Marissa's List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:10:24 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, Tom, Gustavo has been approving books as
they are validated and uploaded, so new books have
been getting into the collection quickly, even though
about 35 old ones are still there. But hopefully what
Gerald says will happen, and he'll start taking the
first in first out approach.

Gerald, see, I didn't answer Tom right away but read
down my mail until I came to your post. aren't I good?
smile

Cindy